To Restore a wallet backup please follow these steps.
1. If Installing the wallet on a new computer run the wallet install file again. download from here:
2. Open the wallet once and then close it.
3. Find your NoLimitCoin2 Wallet files folder
if you are on Windows you find your wallet files here
If you cannot see the AppData or Roaming folder you need to show hidden folders. Click View - And Click - File name extensions - and - Hidden Items
If you are on a mac the wallet files are located here:
Library > Application Support > NoLimitCoin2
library may be hidden > press ‘alt’, Finder Menu > GO TO > ‘library’
3. Rename the wallet.dat file to something like walletold.dat
right-click the file and choose rename
4. Copy your wallet.dat file backup into this folder.
Make sure the file is called wallet.dat
5. Now Open the NoLimitCoin Wallet .exe file (Windows) or NoLimitCoinWallet app file (Mac)
6. Wait for the wallet to sync and download the blockchain again.
If you still need help please lodge a support ticket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.