You should backup your wallet files to multiple USB Drives or Hard drives in case you ever need to restore the wallet on another computer.
- The First way to backup your wallet is to Click File - Backup Wallet
- Save the wallet .dat file in a few safe locations.
- If you ever restore the wallet the file must be called "wallet.dat"
You can also download your whole wallet files folder which includes your blockchain files, so if you need to restore the wallet on another computer it saves you a few hours of syncing time.
- Find Your NoLimitCoin2 Wallet files folder
- For Windows Users your Wallet files are located here:
- For Mac Users your Wallet files are located here:
- Library - Application Support - NoLimitCoin2
- Library may be hidden - Finder Menu - GO TO - Press ALT - Click on: Library
- Copy the Whole NoLimitCoin2 Folder to multiple USB Drives or Hard Drives and store them safely
Please also retrieve your Private Key in case your wallet files and backup wallet files ever get lost.