If Norton Antivirus is protecting your computer, scan results may show a false positive when downloading and running the NoLimitCoin2 Wallet install file. To prevent this, please do the following:
- Open the Norton Control Panel. At the top, click on “Settings”.
- In the “Settings” window, click on “Antivirus”.
- Select the “Scans and Risks” tab and scroll down to “Exclusions / Low Risks”.
- Across from “Items to Exclude from Scans”, click on “Configure”.
- In the “Scan Exclusions” window, locate the file on your computer, select and save the file to the list.
- The “Scan Exclusions” window will have closed. In the “Settings” window, click “Configure”, across from “Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect, SONAR and Download Intelligence Detection”.
- In the “Real Time Exclusions” window, locate the file on your computer, select and save the file to the list.
- The “Real Time Exclusions” window will have closed. Close the “Settings” and the Norton Control Panel windows. The NoLimitCoin2-qt.exe file will now be ignored by all Norton scans.
This is complicated. It happened over a year ago. I have print outs with address's from hacked "NOT SYNCED" NLC2 coins. I can send copies to where ever you want. Thank You, Lewis Jenkins
Please sign in to leave a comment.