The "Live Score" page is the users control panel. From here you are able to track progress in the days events, your contests and even chat to the participants you're competing against!
The top of the page shows the upcoming events featuring the teams from which players have been selected.
- When a score is displayed and the description is "Final" it means the event has ended
- When the score is displayed and the description is "Live" it means the event is ongoing and not yet ended.
- When the score is 0 - 0 and the description has a date and time it means the event has not yet started.
The other main features are neatly displayed below the live matches and are shown in the below screenshot, we will go over each one and break it down.
- Select a contest from the dropdown menu.
- The contest will show all the participants and their live scores.
- Clicking "Payout" will show the payout structure of this contest.
- If you have more than one team entered into this contest you can select between them from the dropdown menu.
- Track the progress of your players by either using the "Field view" or "List view". You can change these by clicking the buttons highlighted in the image above.
- Your score, progress and rank will be updated in real time and can be followed from this section.
- Live chat allows you to interact with other participants.
- Type your comment and select "Post"