If you open the NoLimitcoin Wallet and see the following error:
Error loading blkindex.dat
This means the blockchain file corrupted for your wallet. No need to stress your coins are still safe.
We just need to redownload all the blockchain files again and copy across your wallet.dat file.
1. Close the Wallet.
2. Find Your Wallet Folder
if you are on Windows you find your wallet files here
Replace "username" with your windows username
If you cannot see the AppData or Roaming folder make sure you enable to show hidden folders. View how to do that here:
If you are on a mac the wallet files are located here:
Library > Application Support > NoLimitCoin2
library may be hidden > press ‘alt’, Finder Menu > GO TO > ‘library’
3. Copy your wallet.dat file to another folder
4. Rename the NoLimitCoin2 folder to NoLimitCoin2OLD
5. Open the NoLimitCoin Wallet Program
6. Close the NoLimitCoin Wallet Program
A new NoLimitCoin2 Folder just got created. Go in there and rename the wallet.dat file to
7. Copy your original wallet.dat file from your previous folder you backed up into this folder
8. Open the NoLimitCoin Wallet Program
9. Wait a few hours for the blockchain to sync and download again. Your coins will show up again once the sync has finished.
You can check the status of the downloading by putting your mouse over the refresh icon