Follow these steps to retrieve your Private Key for your Windows, Mac or Linux wallet.
The Web wallet does not allow you to retrieve your private key.
Your private key can be used to restore your wallet and NLC2 coins to another wallet if you ever need to.
You can view our video tutorial on how to do this here:
1. Unlock your wallet if it is encrypted. Click Settings - Unlock Wallet
2. Click -Receive Coins - and select your Wallet and Click - Copy Address
3. Click - Help - Debug Console
4. Click - Console
5. Then type in the Console the command
Replace "YourNLC2WalletAddress" with your public wallet address that you copied from the receive coins tab
you can paste in your NLC2Wallet Address we copied earlier using Ctrl V - or Cmd V - or right click paste
6. Write down the private key on paper and store it safely. Do not let anyone else see this key as they could potentially lose your coins.